- World Happiness Report – 2016 Update. United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UNSDSN), 2016
- Measuring National Well-Being. ONS, 2014
- Tackling the World’s Affordable Housing Challenge. McKinsey Global Institute, 2014
- The Case for Space. Royal Institute of British Architects, 2011
- Stott, Robin – Global Health Cannot be Achieved without Efforts to Curb Population Growth (Subscription required.)
Examines the link between population and health.
- Jackson T. – Beyond the ‘Well-being Paradox’: Well-being, Consumption, Growth and Sustainability
Explores the relevance of the emerging debate on well-being for sustainable development, particularly in the context of the United Kingdom government’s growing commitment to the subject.