- Jobs and Livelihoods. United Kingdom Parliament House of Commons International Development Committee, 2015
- Tackling the World’s Affordable Housing Challenge. McKinsey Global Institute, 2014
- O’Sullivan, Jane N. – The Cost of Population Growth in the UK
Estimates the cost of extending provision of infrastructure, equipment and skilled service providers to additional population.
- Chan, Steven – Impact of Population Growth on Cost of United Kingdom Energy Infrastructure and Practicability of Meeting Carbon Reduction Commitments to 2050
Discusses the contribution of population growth to the cost of energy provision.
- Xiao, Eric – Lower Population, Higher Prosperity
Explores how the UK job market will develop as the population changes during the next 40 years.
- O’Sullivan, Jane N. – The Economic Costs of Population Growth
Explores the hidden costs of population growth.
- Turner, A. – Population Priorities: The Challenge of Continued Rapid Population Growth
Asserts the adverse impact of high fertility on economic prospects.