- Coveney, Claire – Review of “No Nonsense Globalization” by Wayne Ellwood (Fourth Edition)
Ellwood’s fully-revised fourth edition examines the history of globalization, the speed at which global exchange continues to accelerate, and the most recent financial crisis, with its rolling repercussions.
- Projecting Progress: Reaching the SDGs by 2030. Overseas Development Institute, 2015
- Human Development Report. UN, 2014
- The Millennium Development Goals Report. UN, 2014
- Population Matters for Sustainable Development. UNFPA, 2012
- World Bank – While Poverty in Africa Has Declined, Number of Poor Has Increased
Examines how poverty, illiteracy and violence have increased in Africa while rates of poverty have declined. Suggests the need for improved coverage, comparability and quality of poverty and inequality data.
- Wu, You – More Aid + More People ≠ Less Poverty
Examines the link between high fertility and population growth and poverty.
- Adams R.H.Jr., A. Cuecuecha and J. Page – The Impact of Remittances on Poverty and Inequality in Ghana
Investigates the impact of international aid on income inequality in African countries and concludes that foreign remittances have a “significant positive impact” on income inequality in African countries.