Population Matters is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer willing to commit a small amount of time to support the Fundraising Coordinator and their research tasks.
This will be a unique opportunity to gain experience of the fundraising aspects of charity work. The role reports to the Fundraising Development Coordinator, and the hours per week will be self-determined and flexible.
As the Fundraising Research Volunteer, you will:
- research trust grant and corporate partnership opportunities
- build on the existing grants database
- assist the development coordinator with writing trust grant applications as well as introductory letters to potential corporate partners
- research best practices for charity legacy requests
- only need to make a small time-commitment of between two and five hours per week
Benefits of the position include:
- gain work experience and transferable skills
- choose your own working hours
- showcase your sense of initiative and responsibility
- be able to ask Population Matters for a professional reference
- meet interesting people
- make a difference!
- be passionate and enthusiastic about the cause
- have demonstrable organizational and motivational skills
- be efficient and reliable
- be able to communicate effectively
- have good idiomatic written English and academics
More information can be downloaded here.
To apply, please send your CV and an example of your written work to email@example.com.