How the contest works
1. Anyone is eligible to take part.
2. Register for the competition by contacting us via email or writing to Population Matters, T-shirt Competition, 135-137 Station Road, London E4 6AG. Be sure to provide your full name and indicate that you agree to our conditions of entry.
3. Produce one or more designs. (You may submit as many designs as you like.) You can use photographs or drawings, or just contribute an idea. State clearly what will be on the front and back.
4. If you are using one or more images that you have not created yourself, please provide us with full details about the source(s).
5. The winner or winners will be acknowledged in the newsletter and receive a year’s membership of Population Matters or the cash equivalent (£25), a pack of Population Matters promotional items, including a T-shirt, and a signed certificate. Please let us know what you’d like the size of the T-shirt to be — small, medium, large or extra-large.
6. Once you have completed your design(s), send it or them to us via email or by post. Be sure to provide your full name again when you do.
Entries must be received by 24th March 2014.